3.02.2012

Three Gifts

from the open hands of a singularly mild winter.

#1.  After lunch, I sense an unexplained warmth in the downstairs and peel off my outermost layer to properly investigate.  The temperature is two degrees HIGHER than our thermostat setting!  One cheer!






#2.  The pesky chickens actually start to earn their keep again.  Two cheers!






We sizzle sunshine for breakfast.  Three cheers!


 



Cue the banjo and hop on the global warming wagon because we're riding off into the sunset together, folks.

2 comments :

Mary said...

Nothing like fresh eggs! When the chickens decide to do their job again.
When our chickens decided to take a break, we had to BUY some from the store(UGH) & while I was cracking them for breakfast Malachi look at them & stated "Where's our real eggs!"

Abigail said...

Ug. I know! I groaned every time I had to pick some up from the store.