7.09.2012

Guest of Honor

Little did I know that as I finished up the cake, a famous YA author was en route to see us.

AVI himself!!!





What a grand and unexpected surprise! We were thankful to his dad for driving him to the party, as he still needs a dozen or so pillows to see out the windshield.

 



While Beckley and John were outside talking, I stole a few pictures for the sake of preserving those eyes and lips.  Those lips.  They alone deserve a line of exclamation points, and I'm never stingy with exclamation points.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I post this one because he looks so much like his father here, as I'm sure you'll all agree.





And the next one...? Well, he favors his father here, too.

Happy one year, little man! 




No comments :