7.09.2012

Long Time, No See

It has been, in fact, over a decade since Jule-Ann and I last saw each other, so when I heard she was passing through our parts, I was glad for a chance to catch up, a collective 8 children later.


Never let it be said that shotsnaps is lacking cute children. You're tired of mine at this point, so as a breather, here are hers!

During the course of our visit, I learned first-hand that Valerie is smart and cute and proficient with babies.





And I also learned that Dorothy is smart and cute and likes to eat small objects.  (She's not eating Ezekiel, though; she's kissing him.)





Thank you, Dorothy, for showing me all of the things I need to get rid of before Ezekiel learns to explore and eat on his own. You deserve a medal for dedicated baby-proofing help!



No comments :