10.30.2008

FIRST DAY

OF SCHOOL! (Home education takes more time to shout.)


Annie was almost 4 and 1/2 when September arrived, and since it would be just as hard to entertain her while I taught Millie as it would be to just add her to the mix, she started kindergarten this year. She loves it and would eat it with a spoon if one could eat such things with a spoon.


Right before we started the day, I took these pictures. They're backed up against a wall, like in police mug shots, only this was more fun.


Annika wanted her elephant included, so I obliged.






And then this gangster-farmer wanted a turn, too, with a different elephant.

Gangster:

Farmer:

She has no idea how goofy she looks, but someday, she'll yell at me for doing her hair this way and then documenting it for the suitors.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Annika is always sooo expresive. I mean, all kids are and yours are no exceptiong, but Annika is extra-special-spicy expressive.

Abigail said...

Candida's that way, too, only even more so. I'm glad to have one in the bunch who's not stoic when she's aware of the camera.

Rebecca said...

school day pictures-my fav!