10.30.2008

Three Short Tales

I never had the patience for puzzles growing up, so after Millie outgrew the wooden toddler puzzles years ago, I didn't think about giving her more advanced puzzles. Enter Papa. Knowing how much Millie used to love puzzles, and knowing how much he used to love puzzles, and knowing that I hadn't brought a single puzzle into the house for Millie, he bought her this one. Since it was her first puzzle completed, we glued it together and tacked it on the wall above her bed. I took this picture because it looked like her head had wings. The End.


I canned a lot of yummy salsa this year. After having already made 12 quarts, I decided one afternoon that rather than make the rest in multiple canning sessions, it'd be prudent to make the rest all at once. STUPID! I started in the afternoon and ended up with 26 more quarts sometime around two in the morning. I was grumpy and tired and STUPID! The End.


Audra danced around the drizzly yard one afternoon, charming me completely. (Amanda's just as cute, but she wasn't outside yet.) The End.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Re: story number 2: you sound just like me. I am always glad to hear these stories, because then I know I'm not alone.

Abigail said...

Yes, join me in my stupidity!

We'll create an army of really stupid people and can everything in sight, all in the wee hours of the morning.