10.30.2008

Mustard Seed

So I tried to do a follow-up to the pictures I posted in June. It was a partial bust and didn't last long. Piper rolls and squirms and hangs off the side of the chair that she didn't even fill four months ago. Oh, and she pees on brown blankets now, too, instead of peacefully sleeping. But it was worth it, because I had to know for sure if this bum had gotten bigger.

It sartainly has.


(Yeah, I know the above snapshot is a little obscene, but I couldn't resist. I would have taken even more if she hadn't kept foiling me by rolling over.)

Her feet actually look a lot smaller due to her increased girth everywhere else.


Her belly's always been the barrel we know and love in our girls, but now the rest of her has joined it. I complimented her on that belly.


She looked down, observed, critiqued.


And easily agreed that, yes, it is a most fine belly.


I wanted to get a picture of her stretched out on the chair she slept on in June, but she didn't fit.


Her head hung off the edge, and right after I took this picture, she pushed herself off. Yes, I caught her. (I was 2 inches away; it was easy.)



So I put her on the ground, and she wiggled like crazy.

8 comments :

Liana said...

oh my, she is as lovely as the rest!
beautiful. simply beautiful.

alltheposts said...

I think she favors Susannah in the last one. Precious!!

sarah said...

Adorable. I love that fatness and...really...just hurts my heart!!!

Abigail said...

Isn't she SO FAT?!!!!!
I am delighted by my dumpling.

And altho' she looks most like Annika did when she was a baby, I, too, thought she favored baby Susannah in the last one.

Rebecca said...

I love the first one, because, you always make me feel better about posting...indiscreet photos of my children. So, thanks Abby, for that! :-) She is a dear. And she is NOT fat. Delightfully plump!

Michelle said...

Oh, how she has grown!

A delightful dumpling, indeed.

Baby bums are the best (well, most of the time, har har) You are in good company here, nothing obscene about it. :D

Abigail said...

She is TOO fat!!!!!!!
Fat, fat FAT!!!

Griffen said...

Good girl!!!!
Her.
And, Good job!!!
You.

She seems to share a few features with the Others. Me thinks she comes from your family.