10.30.2008

Upon Arrival

For raking the hay, my dad used Andy's tractor this year instead of the giant John Deere. Mom had told me over the phone that it was adorable, and I laughed at her for calling a tractor adorable. When we got there and I saw it, though, I agreed completely.


Please believe me when I tell you that the following picture was not posed. The girls were occupied in conversation until I told Debbie that Annie looked like one of Barker's Beauties introducing a tractor on the Price is Right. We burst out laughing, and the girls looked up when they heard us.


The new kittens had grown. They were at that roly-poly, mischievous stage that I love so well in kittens and yet more in children.


Here's the roly-poly mischief-maker I refer to.


Even Huck knows she's up to no good.

No comments :