10.30.2008

Guest Shots! Cadie!

I took probably two pictures during the whole party. Heidi took lots, Amy took some, and then Cadie emailed me a bunch, of which I grabbed a few to put on here.

I love this picture of Susannah having just caught the bug she'd pursued. I can almost hear her little voice saying, "Caught it! Caught it. Caught it."


Audra


The Birthday Girl Herself



And the Great Batman Chase. Tommy had arranged with me before the party that, when he gave the signal, I was to announce that "Batman is around here somewhere, and if any children would like to chase him, they can." When he gave the whispered signal, I did, and they did, and here he is caught.



Then Caleb gave him a break and became the Pursued. I love these two pictures, 'cause he looks like The Flash wearing a Batman suit.





Even Millie, that inexhaustable fount of energy, petered out.


(When he's not outrunning villains and saving the world, The Flash-dressed-in-a-Batman-suit draws elaborate mazes for the Birthday Girl. Pretty cool, huh?)

No comments :