10.30.2008

Summertime


Even though we're past the days of using fresh herbs, I've posted some recipes on buildabelly. John worked the night shift for a month, during which time the girls and I endured some brilliant doozies I made for supper, none of which I'll share (homemade macaroni and cheese with zucchini and yellow squash, anyone?).

When I finally started making things that actually tasted good again, most were just throw-together meals like the one above-- onion, garlic, basil, and cherry tomatoes sauteed in butter, sprinkled with sea salt, and spooned over just about anything from pasta to pizza dough. Then, harvest was suddenly over, and now we're back in the land of no-fresh-herbs. (Sob.) Anyway, drag yourselves over there to nibble some food. Recipes included at no extra charge.

No comments :