11.17.2007

Bird in the Belly of a CAT

On Hallowe'en Day, I tried a few outfits from our overflowing stash on the Wren. She was cute as an angel, but the costume was a bit big, the mermaid costume didn't seem to suit, and then we tried the kitty costume. She immediately dropped to all fours and began caterwauling her way around the house.

I then made The Funny Mistake. I took off the cat costume to try on just one more. A lady this bug is not, and she clearly voiced her despair. After I took these pictures, I asked her to say "please," after which she returned to the cat's belly and resumed her meowing.









She even slept in it.


2 comments :

heidiann(e) said...

i love that one of the top view.

Rebecca said...

awww. As little as she is she already knows what she wants. Love the cat picture-that is a Puuuuuurfect perspective for the shot.