11.17.2007

She Wears the Sky like a Dress

Two days ago, the girls received a stuffed gift box from Grandma Owen. The highlight was a dreamy poof of blue that Millie would wear to bed if I'd let her. Annie and Susannah both received Alice in Wonderland frocks, and they love them, but I have no pictures yet.

The next morning, Millie came downstairs very early with her gown covering her nightgown. She must have slipped it on immediately after rolling out of bed, and she hasn't tired of it yet. I covet it, myself.

Pajama Princess looking at her "Very first broach." (She alternately calls it a "bresh" until I correct her.)


And here she is, looking for squirrels.



5 comments :

heidiann(e) said...

oh, wow, oh wow!

(i got a squirrel here who's missing his little nieces.)

Liana said...

that dress is LOVELY! Ah, i haven't even scrolled all the way down yet & I'm full to the brim with excitement of your pregnancy & Millie's dresses...
you posting is almost like Christmas!

Michelle said...

Beautiful! Can I dress up in it when I visit? ;)

Rebecca said...

Corynn sits staring at this dress, words can not escape her tongue.

Seems to me she is MIGHTY impressed!

Abigail said...

Heidi,
Perhaps Millie was searching for Squirrel, not squirrels. We miss you two. There's a sqirrel living in our bedroom wall now; he chased the birds out, and we don't like him anywhere near as much as we do Phil.

Michelle,
You bet! The dress is incredible.

Rebecca,
The above offer also stands for Corynn and yourself if you're interested.

Liana,
What sort of sorry Christmases are you used to? :)