11.17.2007

For You

My faithful few.

I have no good reason for the three month hiatus,
other than the fact that it felt pretty darn good.

We are well.
We are happy.
We are busy.

Fall spurned our advances.
Homeschooling has arrived in earnest.
I stuffed and ladled lots of things into lots of jars.

We warm our hands by the furnace,
from whence heat mysteriously issues from time to time.

We (I) can't write more because I've spent so much time pasting pictures onto this page. I spent a small fortune on glue. (It's good to see you.)

I accept your grateful thanks, and I look forward to visiting this spot again. Sorry for the jumble. The snapshots begin with the most recent and then are in halfhearted, backward, chronological order. This was my way of hoodwinking you into feeling as if I'd been posting regularly since early August. Does it work?

I'll update the other spot someday soon with lots of summertime recipes. (Sorry. You can save them for next year...)

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Wheee. I kept reading, finishing, and reloading the page only to find more had been posted.

I enjoyed it all. Thanks for giving me something to smile about today

alltheposts said...

Yeah, I am so glad you're back!! I love reading your posts and appreciate the time you take to make them. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's that few, really. . .

Sarah said...

Well it's about time Missy; A little bit of living isn't enough, huh? But a little bit of posting was for a good long time; I'll take the shots of your fat baby as a peace offering. That and a dozen chocolates at Christmas and we'll call it a day.

Liana said...

yay, glad you're back...you've been missed.

Abigail said...

You're welcome, all!

And, Sarah, it's a deal. (Only a dozen, though?)