11.17.2007

Fresh Ink

In the span of this blog's life, I've only changed the picture next to my name a few times.

Here's the doodle when Millie toddled and Annika was a baby.


Here's the messy doodle when Annika toddled.



Here's the brief-lived doodle when I was pregnant with Susannah.




And, of course, I added the present one almost two years ago when Susannah was born.

It's funny looking back and seeing that the only thing that made me change my picture was either the growth of a baby into a toddler or a new baby within me. Since both are happening right now, I suppose I'd better get cracking on a new doodle...

7 comments :

Kate said...

Rebecca Rowley and I were musing recently about why you hadn't posted in so long and I KNEW you were pregnant then. I don't know why, but it was the very first thing that came to mind!

Congratulations!!!

w. said...

oh, delight. you're back, AND you're preggers! blessings!

sarah said...

hey!!! i knew it! yay! hooray!! congratulations!

heidiann(e) said...

that was also a thought i had....

love you all so much, and now more.
my happiest congratulations and blessings to you!

Liana said...

HOW EXCITING!
i didn't know, but had wondered...GREAT news! when are you due?

Laura said...

Congrats... love it when babies are soon to be.

do you think that it will be another girl?

Abigail said...

Hurrah, wahoo, yippee!

I wish I could use the pregnancy as an excuse for my lax blogging, but we only discovered this baby on Hallowe'en Eve. I'm due, I think, around July 7th.


Laura,
My cousin Matt and his wife just had their sixth girl this summer. A boy would be fun, but so would a girl, and I'll make no assumptions (except, of course, that the baby is a baby)!