4.16.2015

Easter Morning

Even with filling the Easter baskets three days early, Someone ended up having an all nighter, after all.  As usual, I enjoyed the quiet time to reflect, and as a bonus, I saw the sun rise on freshly fallen snow.







Thank goodness for fake forsythia.  The real stuff will bloom a month too late this year.





John's and my alter egos had a nice chat before the girls awoke and tumbled downstairs.






I started making these silly surprise eggs at five a.m., so this wasn't the year for ornate embellishments.





When I heard the children stirring upstairs, I got really excited and couldn't stop grinning.  Not because I'm a weirdo (tho', granted, that may be) but because they look like this when they come in and see the colorful table.  In spite of my grumps and impatience, I love them all so.  I do!





Aidan was happy enough with his measly bread crumbs, 





until he noticed everyone stuffing cinnamon rolls in their faces.







2 comments :

Cassie said...

That last picture is my favorite, he's so cute!

Abigail said...

He was very disappointed in me. :)