3.29.2013

Cuckoo

I know I'm in the right house when I can walk into the dining room and see a pink-haired girl reading about the pioneers.

I'm sure Laura would approve.





Susie has been overheard (many times) to wish aloud that she had pink hair, so when I ran across this clearance wig for two bucks, you can bet I grabbed it.







Even if it lasts no more than a couple of months in these parts, it was worth every penny to give my daughter pink hair as a birthday present.





You'd do the same, right, if this Bird were yours?

 

6 comments :

Titi said...

What does it say about Su, that pink hair looks so very, very natural on her? I hope it lasts more than 2 months!!

Abigail said...

All right. I guess we have to do a full and complete dye job, now. (I thought she looked lovely with pink hair and told her so. I wonder if I'll regret doing that someday when she dyes her hair hot pink?)

elizabethfrances said...

Dying your hair pink isn't so bad and it's a lot of work to maintain it so it usually gets old fast. It does get it out of your system when you dye it after waiting to for so long. The wig should satisfy for now. What a fun play wig.

Abigail said...

Eh, I wouldn't mind her dying her hair pink, as long as I didn't have to stain my fingers to do it.

I pined to dye my hair jet black through high school and college but never did. I'm at peace with my color, though, and have yet to dye my hair ANYTHING. Maybe I'll be one of those old ladies with purplish-black hair, heavy on the purple.

Full of Grace said...

Oh My Goodness, How Adorable!!

Rebecca said...

The.Best.Ever.