3.26.2013

Mountaineer

Zeke gets into everything these days and is just beginning to get onto everything, too.(His nose is red because our house is cold, not because I punched him.)







He's pretty good at climbing up, but he's even better at tumbling down.  He's a champ at tumbling down.



Also, for the sake of transparency and because I know you're all dying to know how messy the area to Zeke's immediate right is, there you go.




It's called "Let's Sort Books, Fold A Hundred Loads of Laundry, Thread the Needle for Su's Embroidery, and Serenely Hlearn Together, My Sweet Children, All At the Same Time," and I will pretend, for the sake of keeping face, that the outer edges of shotsnaps frames never, ever, EVER look like this. (I'll also pretend that I never shove toys out of the way as I frame a shot in order to have an uncluttered background.  While I'm pretending, let's pretend that my house is always as neat as a pin.  Aaaah.  That was fun.  Now let's do it again.)

No comments :