3.29.2013

Dancing in the Kitchen and One, Poor, Little Boy

The composer we're currently studying is Mozart, so when John called mid-day to let me know that his classical dance music was playing on the local public radio station, hlearning screeched to a halt, and an hour-long dance commenced.  


 After dancing for 2 minutes until I was out of breath, I left them to their own devices and didn't pay much attention until bright pink lips appeared out of nowhere and asked me to take a picture of them.  My mom gave Susie a chapstick set for her birthday, but that's like no chapstick I've ever seen.  Hoo, boy!  Again, what would I miss if the oldest five were boys?!





 

Ezekiel was mightily entertained by all the girly commotion.


 


What he didn't know is that HE was mightily entertaining, himself.





It almost made me want to dig out the Hallowe'en lipstick and smack him, too.  Almost.



 

3 comments :

heidiann(e) said...

HA! love it.

Griffen said...

That photo of Ezekiel in the middle of a kitchen full of dancing maidens is what I have been imagining his existence to be like for a while now. He looks filled with joy over the whole arrangement. You family is just glowing with darlingness!

Abigail said...

It's gonna be fun to see how this continues as he grows bigger.