3.29.2013

Swee'Pea Plays Popeye

Every time I visit with this beautiful friend, I'm happy. Happy, happy, happy. It's hard to top a visit with Uncle Squirrel and Aunt Heidi, but Sigrid has effortlessly made this wonderful pair into an even better trio, and it's already hard to remember what our too-rare visits were like without her along. She is the sweetest little Sparrow, and we are all smitten with her.





I usually keep the camera tucked away when I'm having fun, but she just grew some teeth, and they feel funny.  Her Popeye impression forced my hand.  How could I not take a picture of this?!  Sigh.  Smitten.


 




Zeke's got his work cut out for him if he tries to win her heart, because there'll be a long line of fellows to fight off first.

 

4 comments :

heidiann(e) said...

Even though I already saw these, and the real-deal popeye is napping upstairs, this still made me laugh out loud.

:-)

heidiann(e) said...

AND, those visits make us so happy happy too.

Griffen said...

My turn! My turn!

Abigail said...

And when you DO get your turn, remember that we're just a few hills away! :)