6.20.2013

All Parties Peter Out

Ours did quite literally.  Once Pete and the boys left for the drive back to PA, things slowly wound down.  It takes roughly two hours for a party to fully wind down once the Peter leaves, just so you know.







Spend those two hours sitting, chatting, and watching children play with balls, balloons, and pogo sticks.  You may also, if you're so inclined, which I certainly was, eat more of your sister's almond toffee bars until your belly threatens to resign.


 


(Annika said that Susie doesn't look very normal in this picture.  That's because she was "posting."  It's something she has recently started telling me she's going to do when I have the camera.  No one tell her what posing is, please.  That would probably be even worse.)





 


 



 

 
 


4 comments :

Rebecca said...

I love it when Millie holds hands with her friends. Whenever I see it I inwardly sigh from its sweetness.

heidiann(e) said...

I think I need to take some "posting" lessons. If Susie's looking abnormal, then I look a little too normal in photos lately.

Griffen said...

O my, Millie and cousin. I remember when they were so wee, and now so lanky! They just won't quit!!

Abigail said...

R.,
I love it, too!

H.,
She'll gladly give them. From what I can tell, it involves cocking your head at a slightly unnatural angle and putting on a sugar-sweet expression.

S.,
I KNOW. The same goes for your four. It's nuts.