6.20.2013

People-Love

Look, it's my sisters and I in a picture together! This is rare indeed.  We visit together more than pictures show, but an impromptu pose together is nearly unheard of.  (You're welcome.)  Now all we need to do is wrassle up the four boys and get a picture of the seven of us together.  Yes, Andy, that means you need to fly from Alaska...right NOW!


 


Simeon has a double portion of winsomeness.  I took this picture after he told Mopsy and Deb that he wanted to hug them both at the same time.  He proceeded to do just that, with his usual gusto.






I know I've mentioned before that Deborah was formed from baby-nip instead of the dust of the earth.  It still holds true.



She shared, though, and Zekie-Boy made the rounds.



 



I think Cousin Tom might have baby-nip up his sleeve, too...


6 comments :

Rebecca said...

Sisters....sisters....there were never such devoted sisters.

(You all have the exact same mouth! Well, that would be awkward....but you know what I mean.)

Griffen said...

Sister pics are the best. You are all beautiful, especially as a package.

Abigail said...

R.,
SO glad we don't share a mouth. So very, very glad.

S.,
You're too kind. I do love my lovely sisters, though, so I'll take the compliment.

Abigail said...

EWWWW. I can't stop thinking about one mouth for three.

Thanks for giving the grossest comment ever. (I wouldn't have even thought of it if you hadn't added the parenthetical.)

Titi said...

Debbie always seems to look serene. I don't know how she manages it.

Abigail said...

Maybe she always IS serene. Lucky duck.