6.14.2013

THE SUN SHINES!

 

Which means, dear reader, I must walk outside to what awaits. In case you're wondering what we've been doing during the last week and a half, here's the fragmented rundown:

Last Wednesday: Beautiful! Garden tilled.
Last Thursday: Rain
Last Friday: Rain
Last Saturday: Rain
Last Sunday: Beautiful! Went to church; planted some rows
Monday: Rain
Tuesday: Rain
Wednesday: Some sun! Planted some rows.
Thursday: Rain
Friday (that's today, in case I lost you): Morning sunshine!

I have thoughts, but I'm off to survey the Mud Pit, which is my cute, little nickname for the garden.
Aww.






(Sincere apologies for this dumb post and the lackluster pictures to follow. I haven't the gumption right now, but someday... Oh, someday!) 



4 comments :

heidiann(e) said...

i love it.

Do you mean you do NOTHING when it rains?!?

Rebecca said...

lackluster pictures?

You, my dear, are insane.

Abigail said...

NOTHING. I do love the rain (at least at any time of the year apart from garden-putting-in-week).

And, yes, LACKLUSTER.

Somehow using all caps makes me feel like my words have authority, but I suspect it's just annoying...

Art Teacher said...

I have to tell you that concerning your comment on my blog, I do the same with yours. I come here to grab a quick recipe (then I salivate over the blueberry french toast that has been front and center lately and try to think of a good reason I should fix it) then I just pop over to shotsnaps for a quick look and an hour later I'm still sitting here wishing I was taking a nap in tree too or blowing dandelions in a field. Your children do childhood the way it should always be done.