6.14.2013

Breakfast / Lunch / Supper




All the girls, even Luci, attempt to help in the garden, but Zeke-- ZEKE-- refuses to do anything useful.


His contributions are as follows:


1.  Eating rocks.





2.  Acting pleased as punch that he's allowed to eat rocks.





3.  Posing like a baby model...while eating rocks.




4.  Looking pensive while eating rocks.




5.  Looking jolly while eating rocks.




6.  Rolling in the dirt, probably while eating rocks.





7.  Falling into holes. I've got to admit he's really good at falling into holes.


3 comments :

Rebecca said...

I COULD be wrong, but I am thinking probably the reason you didn't get many plants in is because you were taking pictures of Zeke the whole time!

And no- I don't blame you a bit.

Abigail said...

Naw. It consumed five minutes, tops, of the four hours I spent digging a few dozen holes. Probably the best five minutes of the whole shebang, though! :)

Abigail said...

Probably? Who am I kidding.
DEFINITELY the best five minutes...