5.21.2013

Circus-lovers, Unite!




These snapshots belonged in the Monster Post, too.  I know! How could I forget to post the circus?!  Many things crowd out the most important things, like circuses.  






Thanks to the free tickets John procures through his employer, attending the circus has become a yearly tradition, one that I hope continues.
















Mostly, I took pictures of elephants, because my daughter (perhaps you've heard of her?) requested them.






















We squeezed in a stairstep photo before John and Ezekiel picked us up,





as well as four whooshes apiece down the bannister.


 

5 comments :

Full of Grace said...

Wonderful Circus Pictures! Really Very Nice :)

Rebecca said...

I love stairstep photos...especially when they involve pouting Pippolattas.

Abigail said...

Thanks, Elizabeth!

R,
That Pippilotta Delicatessa Windowshade Mackrelmint John's Daughter Longstocking was putting on a show with all manner of silly faces. She's very photogenic.

heidiann(e) said...

I've probably told you this before, but once I got in

BIG TROUBLE

for cheering too loudly at the circus.

Your girls look much better behaved.

Abigail said...

I don't know this story. Now I really want to, though...