5.15.2013

The First Trail Ride of the Season

I took this picture of Millie before going back to groom Miracle, whose mud-caked body required a 45-minute grooming.





 

Millie hops out the window I used to fit through.  Ah, the good ol' days...


 



View in the woods.







An ocean of wild leeks!  I immediately planned to return with all the girls.






Whose big face ruined this picture?  Sheesh.





 Home again, home again.





Jiggety-jig.






(And a bonus of Zephyr, for the sake of her exquisite head and color.)



 

1 comment :

Rebecca said...

woooo-boy. Good thing Corynn isn't over my shoulder right now.

She wants a horse in the worst way. I DON'T want a horse for practicality sake- expenses of time and money...but these pictures make me long for a mother who has some for the borrowing.