5.15.2013

For Grandmas:

(Especially the one-- guess who?-- who mailed these fancy dresses just in time for Easter Sunday...)

Rapidfire pictures after church of girls and poofy dresses, 'cause I had a ham to prepare!









Annika was pleased as punch about her Easter hat.




Millie's curl was leaving at this point, which may be why she looks so glum.





And, NO, she's not wearing lipstick.  Sheesh. You should know me better than that.




Our lovely little Goose:








Pip had a sore throat and cough.  She looked pitiful.




Renegade Lu was a running whirl, so I took only this one stunning picture. Wow. 


3 comments :

heidiann(e) said...

I did a double-take of Millie in a couple photos in these posts. She's really looking mature these days.

Such a lovely lady-girl.

Abigail said...

I know. It hits me more in pictures than it does in real life for the moment.

Rebecca said...

pretty girlies, all. I love, though, that they can be shiny as a penny and yet, not too girlie to stomp in a good mud puddle or climb hanging limbs.