5.15.2013

Ribbons and Trim

I had a wonderful Easter morning/night?/morning and got everything finished by the time the girls awoke.  Chief offenders ever since I shot myself in the sleep-deprived foot by first making these, were the chocolate surprise eggs.  This year, I made strange egg people wearing Easter bonnets, and I asked the milliner to make the judicious choice of manly colors for Zeke and John.






One benefit to all-nighters is being present both for the earliest crack of dawn and the excitement of early risers.








The yearly cinnamon rolls.  Gosh, they're good.






I snapped one hasty picture of the half-set table before we left for church.  The world was wintry and brown, so I was happy that John had brought home a bunch of flowers from Aldi the day before.  Also here is a picture of an egg  Luci dyed, cracked, and then tried to tape back together again.  I gave it to her for breakfast.  Yum.



We hosted only my folks, Deb, Luke, and Jae-Ryong this year, so we ate on real plates instead of the paper ones that the usual throng of nearly-40 bodies necessitates.

Someone (I think Annika) took these two pictures of my Dad explaining Something of Dire Importance and the Looks of Rapt Attention on the faces of its receivers. 



Lastly, Luke and Ezekiel looked mighty fine, so I snapped a picture.










1 comment :

Rebecca said...

Where is Zeke?

Why, he is right THERE. Perfectly camouflaged with the wall!