5.13.2013

Heads Up

A quote from the Owen household.

Time: 30 seconds ago.
Scene: The older girls and I scurry around to clean the downstairs, which looks as if a freight train has plowed through it, spilling cargo by the ton as it barreled along.

I make a comment about how my belly hurts, and I'm mad at myself for wasting time.
 
Them, erupting together:  HAHAHAHAHAHahahahaha!  Serves you right!  Whenever you load pictures, you get stressed and eat candy!

I bet you can guess what's in the works.  In case you can't, it's a Monster Post to come sometime within the next few days.  You've been warned.  Take cover while you can.

*EDITED TO ADD*
And the only reason why I'm eating candy, which I try to keep out of the house because of my shameful lack of control, is MOTHER'S DAY, the worst holiday ever invented.  The girls gave me five boxes of dollar store candy yesterday, thanks to You Know Who.  (We love you, McGamma!  Don't worry; I'm sharing....a little.)

4 comments :

Molly said...

YAHOO! Can't wait for "monster post!"

Mother's Day is for celebrating YOU and I am glad you enjoyed it to the fullest. You deserve a "candy-filled" day!

Much Love!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, its fastidious post about media print, we all be aware of media is a impressive source of
data.

my web page - Chiropractor

Deborah Anne said...

Golly, Abby, I learn so much when I visit your blog. As Anonymous Chiropractor said, "we all be aware of media is a impressive source of data." Profound.

Abigail said...

I usually delete any spam comments that make it through the defense line, but some of them are such gems it's almost a shame to keep others from enjoying them.

And I DO be aware.