5.29.2007

Early Morning

The next morning, only Susannah and I were awake to wave John off to work. As we walked out, John and I joked about the beauty of manure in early morning light, so I went inside to retrieve the camera.


Plus, Susannah looked pretty darn cute gathering dandelions in her nightgown.




You know how superheros always continue their line and, as they die or age, are replaced by the next generation of promising, young superheros? I have a feeling that this little bird may contain the superheroic abilities of her mother and become the next...(drum roll)...Chinless Wonder. Please do feel free to click on her picture for the larger size in order to judge for yourself.

2 comments :

Griffen said...

An heir to the throne!!!!!

Abigail said...

Poor child. Somehow, I don't think she'll be as jubilant as I or as congratulatory as you when she's old enough to learn what she's inherited. (I'll try my darndest, though, to make her pleased with and proud of her powers!)