5.08.2007

Heaps

There are many things that John and I miss about Buffalo. I even began to list some of the city's nooks and crannies that we miss most, but it was a frightfully long list, so I erased it. Binghamton, as John was wont to tell me in our first year of marriage, is not a city, though it is technically the City of Binghamton. I think I now agree. However, Binghamton has Buffalo beat on one front-- rummage sales. Granted, we didn't go to tons of rummage sales in Buffalo, but that's because they charged admission! Who ever heard of something so preposterous?

All that to say that, here in Binghamton, we're in the thick of spring rummage sale season. The girls, patient saints, play and wait as I sort through piles of clothes and sundries at the rummage sales before they get to play and wait as I take some of those clothes to sell at Fabulous Finds.

Here are pictures of them stretching their legs on a church lawn after one of the sales, along with a few of them standing outside of Fabulous Finds.

What a waste this post was. Skip it.






4 comments :

Anonymous said...

This post was not a waste, if for nothing else the last photo. I think that's a classic if there ever was one.

Kate said...

jordan sometimes makes the face that millie is making in that last photo. it grosses me out when he does it, but it's cute on her.

Rebecca said...

Meant to put the yard sale comment here. Ooops.

That last picture is TOO CUTE.

Abigail said...

Phew. I'm glad it's not gross, because she makes it so frequently...