5.29.2007

A New Hairdo, But the Moustache Stays

Every time I see Phil, I'm so happy that Heidi and he are married, and not just because I get to use him as an easy resource for knowledge I haven't yet bothered to dig up myself (although I'm glad of that, too). He's even longsuffering toward our napless girls. We'd just barely arrived when his cup was mysteriously filled with dirt. The culprit obviously wasn't Millie or Annie, even though they were the only ones nearby. Darn woodland elves and their mischief, no doubt...




He isn't overly offended by Hello Kitty underwear. (Phew.)



And he's nimble enough to leap onto shoulders to close the skylight before the storm hits. (On the way home, John commented on Phil's impressive ability to balance. All that slacklining pays off in the end...)

3 comments :

heidiann(e) said...

speaking of your girls' drawers, i think a certain polka-dot pantaloon was left behind!

i love that the squirrel and the pixie like each other's company so much.

Abigail said...

Oops. We'll pick it up.

Me, too. It pleases me in a similar way to the feeling I had watching Millie and Eliza playing together, only, of course, Phil's your husband and not your son. And he's a boy, and not a six year old girl...

You get the idea.

heidiann(e) said...

i finally got him to a computer to see your photos. of the girls in the undies shot, he said,
"they look so little!"