2.16.2011

Able



We usually make between 50-75 valentines each year, and..psst...I don't have the best time of my life helping out. Therefore, I'm happy to announce that, this year, the tide has turned. The older girls whip them out like champs, and I only had to lift a finger for Pip's. Here's to lazy mothers!

And while we're at it, here's to plump lips and thick eyelashes!





And, Sarah J., I took a picture of Millie's Crispy Heart for you. She kept that frog a secret until she plopped him on top, and I think he's become part of the Owen family because we packed him away for next year.

2 comments :

Laura said...

Now that Millie's bangs are starting to grow... I love them. And when did Annie turn into a super model?

Abigail said...

I love them, too, but she must never know that I think so.

I don't know about the Nixie. They're all growing too fast!