2.09.2011

I Bet YOUR Zoo Has No Crows

The more snapshots I post from months ago, the more ridiculous I feel.

Thankfully, I don't yet feel as ridiculous as I look in this next snapshot. I was craning my neck to see a bird (I think), and Annika (I think) was the girl holding the camera at the time. At least Susannah was prepared.



Annie also took this stunning picture of penguins.
She took it for you, Aunt Sarah O.



I took a picture of this exhibit sign for Zaelos, who may not know this blog exists. Our local zoo is great fun, but the exhibits are sparse enough that they can devote an entire section to crows. We stayed and watched them defecate on a tin roof before moving along. (And Sonya will be pleased to know that the other day my mother, having a brief mental block, asked how Crow Boy and his family were doing.)



Lastly, here's my attempt to take a picture of the girls together (sans Luci in the sling).

Try #1: Promising but not nearly there yet.



Try #2: They've spied something interesting!


Try #3: It's the leopard! He's awake! He's leaping off his fake tree limb!
RUN TO HIM, EVERYBODY!!!



I don't know why I even bother anymore...

1 comment :

Rebecca said...

love their gasps in the last one. Too funny