2.09.2011

Boing

Our van's brakes needed a mechanic, so the girls and I missed attending a tea party they'd been excited about for several weeks. As a small consolation, I put their hair in curlers for the first time in ages. Trust me, curlers soothe the wounded heart.

Unfortunately, I only have three pictures of them on the actual Curly Hair Day. I took one of them in the van on the way to church. Millie is tossing her curls here...


Here's a grainy one of Piper right before bed that night.



And here's a grainy one of Susie, also right before bed.



I don't think they wore the costumes to bed.


3 comments :

Liana said...

MY! The girls looks SO much older with the curly hair - they are lovely!

Sarah Paulson Tate said...

Susannah is all Titian, isn't she?
Like Flora, here-
(http://www.famous-painters.org/titian/paintings/titian20.jpg)
I can't do fancy things on here, don't hold it against me.

Abigail said...

Oooh, she does! I just showed her, and she got all pleased and bashful.

Thanks for directing me to that site. I'm adding it to my homeschooling links!

I AM JUDGING YOU!

(Go here for further judgement.)