2.09.2011

Noir

Ten minutes later, I came upon Curlylocks in the kitchen, only she'd improved on the curls with the addition of John's hat.



Then she noticed me. Darn broken zoom.



She watched the chickadees out the window, and then she informed me that she saw a "carnival."



I was just kiddin', Mama. I did not see a carnival.




I was disappointed to hear that. A carnival outside our kitchen window would be just the ticket for chasing away mid-winter blues.





And while I'm posting too many pictures of a cute, little priss, may I once again deny any responsibility for the girly gestures she employs? She is totally not made in my image, and I love her.







2 comments :

cadie said...

Did she mean a "cardinal", or did she really mean a carnival (except just kidding about it, of course)?

Abigail said...

She meant cardinal.

She calls Barbies (which are banned in our household but which she see at the homes of friends) Barbecues, too; cemetaries are cematerials, and so on.

I sometimes bait her by asking questions that I know will result in a Susannah-ism because I love them so.