2.09.2011

This Girl is NOT Cute

I sneaked up on Susannah. (Yes, I sneaked.)









And then I forced her to stand against the wall and look cute.
It went something like this...

Me: STAND AGAINST THE WALL!


Susie:


Me: LOOK CUTE!



Susie:


Me: HEY, STOP IT! YOU'RE TOO CUTE TO HANDLE!



Susie:



Me: I MEAN IT! STOP IT!



Susie:


*For the record, I did not really tell her to look cute. I rarely tell my children they're cute when they're old enough to understand. Other people tell them too often, anyway, and then they start to Really Believe It, which is fine, as long as they don't put their stock in cuteness.

**For the record, I do tell my children I love them. Daily. And appreciate them for their sweetness, if they're being sweet. And other good things.

***For the record, I do think Susannah's pretty darn cute.

1 comment :

Liana said...

She's beautiful! ...and SUPER cute :)