2.16.2011

For the McGamma

On Valentine's morning, we discovered your package that had languished on the porch through the weekend. (Luci loves her gift, and Susannah can't wait to open hers. The girls...ahem...are enjoying the candy.)



The package made me think of thank you notes, and thank you notes, for some reason, made me think of my promise to give you a picture of the girls.

CARPE DIEM!




At least I tried.
(What's Latin for "I tried to seize the day?")



I'll try again...another day.


6 comments :

Art Teacher said...

Your ladies are so beautiful. If they were all sitting just so, these pictures wouldn't be nearly as interesting.

Abigail said...

Oh, we can do "interesting," all right.

Liana said...

I love how much personality your girls each have. Again, they are lovely!

sharon rose said...

Yea!!!!!!!!! You're back! YEA!!!!!!

I cannot believe how like you Milly looks. It's uncanny, especially in the last shot!

Such a beautiful family! I love you guys!

Michelle P said...

I don't even know what to do with myself! SOOO many wonderful pictures, and prose too!! I can't imagine how long it must've taken to upload all these pictures, but thank you!! love em!..and especially the v-day group photo...they are beauties!
And I cannot believe how different Millie looks! She is growing so fast...I think it's the bangs. And the fact that she is getting old!
Glad you are all well!

Abigail said...

Poor Millie.

Poor, poor, poor Millie.