2.09.2011

For the Newmans (You Can Thank Me Now)

As I was shuffling through pictures for this overdue blog posting, I found some terrifying pictures of birds. I'm posting them here so that the next time you visit during the holiday season, you'll know in what shadowed corners and recesses they lurk.

Beware the beady eyes! They watch everyone! Everywhere!


One. Peering through the door.


Two. A flock in the bathroom.


Three. The one on the toilet.
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! THE DREAD TOILET BIRD!!!!!!!!!!!



Four. Bathroom wall bird.



Five. Living room Watchbird.




Six. Kitchen Sentry Birds.




Seven. Decoy Nesting Bird.



Eight. Flock of Assassin Birds.


Nine. Lone Bird.


And ten. This one's not only the scariest but also the sneakiest, hiding herself among a family of harmless woodland creatures. Library Bird. (Her giggle-screech will make your ears bleed.)



3 comments :

Rebecca said...

just wait until I make the bird mobile I have in mind. He'll be a tormented soul.

I, for one, LOVE the birds.

Abigail said...

Did I tell you about the bird mobile that's on my to-do-wish-it-would-but-will-never-be-made list? A friend of mine made one for her baby a while back, and I loved it.

Will yours be cloth? Paper? Felt? Something else entirely? Just make sure you include BIG beady eyes so Matt will approve...

Abigail said...

p.s. It seems that we always share a few items on our Lists, but then you actually follow through on them.

This makes me feel like a failure.

You must stop being productive and creative.

Now.