2.09.2011

Curckus!

I do love me a good curckus.




Curckuses must have the following ingredients:



A RingMiss (preferably one that does not look as depressingly old and scary as this one):



A clown, who is allowed to look this scary as long as equal amounts of silliness are included:



A Gymnastiker (also doubles as the Cowgirl-Fairy):




Most necessary for the success of any great Curckus is the addition of the World's Most Beautiful Woman. She'll Enthrall You! With Her Breathtaking! Loveliness! Her Ravishing! Charms! Come One! Come All!





Millie applied my face paint. She was very (cute) and kept sitting back to look at her work with a pleased smile on her face. Numerous times, she assured me of my beauty. Numerous times, she looked downright smug surveying the results.

I thought her best decision was to subtly accentuate my wrinkles with black. It's difficult to imagine, but I looked even better in real life.



p.s. Thanks for those handy face paints, McGamma!

3 comments :

Liana said...

This post made me chuckle...
AND WOW, does Millie ever look like YOU!

Abigail said...

Wait a minute...

I'M "depressingly old and scary," too?!

(Spot on.)

Rebecca said...

good thing COrynn hasn't seen these. She would wish she was born into a different family!